As v3 units have additional hardware features the configurations files are different. To convert a v2 configuration these steps should be followed.
- Select modify config in NAVconfig
- Read settings from folder
- Select V2 version for the product type
- Check the settings and values
- Commit to the v3 unit
- The configuration will fail verification as the v3 unit will automatically have some default wifi settings.
- Read the configuration back from the v3 unit
- Configure new hardware settings as necessary:
- Internal NTRIP client
- CAN FD
The output Ethernet packet based on trigger 1 is on by default this can be switched off if not needed. If needed then the trigger 1 should be selected as an input.
- Commit the new configuration to the v3 unit