If you wish to export to CSV from any of the OxTS binary file formats, then you can use this feature of NAVgraph to save a set of required measurements to be exported without having to select them each time.
The workflow is as follows:
- Open data set in NAVgraph
- Right click to configure the table:
- Select the measurements that you wish to appear in the final CSV (everything in this table will be in your output CSV file):
- Save the measurements you require to a template (global or local):
- The next time you want to do this you simply then have to click the template you want to use to export your CSV:
- Then right click in the main window and click export.