The xNAV 650 currently has two available user cable options, shown in this article. These are:
- 14C0222A xNAV650 user cable PN109-01060: Bare ends
- 14C0228 xNAV650 Mobile Mapping cable PN109-01095: Specified connector ends
Please note that other xNAV cables do not work with the xNAV650 and belong to previous versions of the xNAV such as the xNAV550 which uses a different primary connector.
At the bottom of the page you can download PDF cable diagrams.
This cable is designed to give as much flexibility as possible. Features:
- Bare end flying leads wires (choose your own connectors)
- Length 25cm
This cable is designed to make integration simple and efficient. Features:
- Length 60cm
- 4-way M12 power connector (purchase a 4-way M12 female cigarette lighter adapter separately)
- 9-way D-type connectors for RS232 and Digital I/O
For information on integration of the xNAV650 with other sensors, please refer to:
- Wheelspeed sensor: https://support.oxts.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405707305618-Using-a-wheelspeed-sensor-with-the-Survey-
- Ouster LiDAR: https://support.oxts.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017072719-Using-an-Ouster-LiDAR
- Hesai LiDAR: https://support.oxts.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017030840-Using-a-Hesai-LiDAR
- Livox LiDAR: https://support.oxts.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405114656914-Using-a-Livox-LiDAR
- Velodyne LiDAR: https://www.oxts.com/products/oxts-technology-partner-velodyne-lidar/
For enquiries, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.