Join Sam Souliman, Senior Support Engineer at OxTS, to learn how best to configure an OxTS Inertial Navigation System (INS) for LiDAR surveying, using drones.
This is an advanced session for experienced NAVconfig users. If you are less experienced with how an OxTS INS device works, we recommend you attend the introduction to OxTS’ Inertial Navigation Systems and introduction to NAVconfig, before attending this one.
This session will cover the:
- Correct initialisation procedure for OxTS units mounted on drones.
- Correct warm up procedure for OxTS units mounted on drones.
- Importance of vibrations level settings.
- Use of GNSS recovery and GNSS weighting options.
- Importance of accurate configuration and tight tolerances.
- Use of SBAS \ NTRIP \ field base station \ RINEX corrections.
- Use of altitude reference
You can view this recording via this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.