In the following situations you may have the need to alter the IP address of your unit:
- For it to be compatible on certain networks
- You may not see your unit on the network from another device (Maybe in some more complex networking scenarios)
This article will go through the process of changing your units network configuration so you can avoid these issues.
- Have the unit connected to a PC and powered on
- Make sure that the PC has the same IP range (subnet) as the unit, otherwise this process will not work
- Navigate to NAVDisplay> Utilities > Quick Config>Advanced page
- ‘Enter Command’ input box type the following command
!CONFIG IP [ip address]For example:
!CONFIG IP 18.104.22.168
- Then in the same input box type "
!RESET"to reset the unit
- If you wish to change the subnet mask of the unit at the same time, then the command is:
!CONFIG IP [ip address] [subnet mask]For example:
!CONFIG IP 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0, followed by