The RT3000v3 houses an internal NTRIP client. This can be configured in the "GNSS Differential Corrections" tab under Hardware Setup.
Select 'Enable NTRIP' then select ‘Use Internal Client’ to configure the settings of the NTRIP client inside the RT.
There are 5 information needed:
- Host address:
- Enter the domain name or IP of the caster or service that you wish to use for the corrections
- This is the port on the unit that the data will be transmitted to. By default this is 2101
- Mount Point:
- This allows you to select what the system will connect too. If you are having problems seeing this list, contact our support team or your service provider.
- User name:
- This is the user name to allow you access to the service. Not the username of the account held with the service provider.
- The password to access the service. Not the password of the account held with the service provider.
Example of the Mount Point list.
Using a NTRIP Service
Some service providers require you to log in to their service to collect mounting point information. And some of them are password protected and will require you to have an account with them.
If you are connecting to an NTRIP service that is protected, you will have to access the list of mounting points yourself. The Mount Point can then be added manually to the RT. For help with this, please get in contact with our support team.