This article goes over some of the changes in new support site so that both old and new users can get an idea of the options and resources available.
Basic new features of the site are:
- Ability to request a ticket directly from the site. You can do this from anywhere on the site with the link in the top right
- Up to date version logs for both hardware and software products (previously called "Latest Software and Firmware Versions"). You can find Firmware versions will be listed under that specific product on its page, e.g. the RT2000. Software versions will be under the relevant software installer, e.g. NAVsuite.
- Product Manuals, Datasheets, and brochures are now available in each products own section
- Troubleshooting section that holds articles relevant to potential issues faced by customers using OxTS products
- Vote on articles! You can let us know whether or not an article helped solve your issues by clicking the Yes/No buttons at the end of each article. If not then you can provide some feedback on why.
- Compact designed compatible with phones/tablets. If you find something not working well on a phone then please leave feedback so we can fix the issue!
- General feedback or issues on the support site. For these scenarios it would be best to use the "Submit a request" button link in the header of the support site and then reference the Web>OxTS Support Site as the software type:
- Feedback on specific articles. You can vote as mentioned above but you can also leave a comment. Currently, we do not allow comments to be posted on the site, but they are received and read by our site admin and will be passed on to authors to improve their articles.