If you wish to develop your own software and integrate it with our systems we have the following resources for be able to decode the standard binary output of the OxTS navigation units:
- NCOM Packet Structure - Details on the NCOM stream packet structure that is sent out by the system are in this manual
- RCOM Packet Structure - Details on the RCOM stream packet structure that is sent out by the Range system are in this manual
- Sample Decoder - GitHub repo for an NCOM decoder written in C
- Sample NCOM file - Sample NCOM file to test the decoder
- OxTS NMEA Description - Manual that describes the way we format the OxTS NMEA output if you are using this method
If you would like to see some examples of tools that you can create with these resources check out some of the tools developed by our applications team.
You can also replay the NCOM file when testing the utility you are developing with this file replay tool.